New Student Orientation Program (NSOP)
Please complete your on-line registration in the Wings webpage: https://wings.holmcenter.com/psc/hcp/LANDING/PORT_HCP/c/NUI_FRAMEWORK.PT_LANDINGPAGE.GBL?&. A user guide is attached which will assist you through the process. Please know this registration is not a commitment to the U.S. Air Force.
-21 August 2020-
Due to COVID-19, this schedule is subject to change.
On ground Orientation: Arrive at 7:30 am but no later than 8:00 am.
Virtual ZOOM Orientation: TBD
AFROTC, Detachment 750
2443 N 54th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19131
Bring the documents listed below to orientation:
- Original and copy of Birth Certificate (original will be returned)
- Original and copy of signed Social Security Card (original will be returned)
- Original and copy of official supporting documentation proving that you were in and/or received awards from Junior ROTC, Eagle Scouts, and/or Civil Air Patrol (not mandatory)
- Proof of Selective Service Enrollment (males only; www.sss.gov)
- Certificate of naturalization (naturalized citizens only)
Upload in WINGS (if unable, bring a copy)
- ACT or SAT score sheet
- Copy of your high school diploma
- Copies of any college/university transcripts if applicable (unofficial transcripts are acceptable)
- Sports Physical (see form below to have completed by a medical professional)
Keep in Mind: Tuition Payment (Money Order or Cashier Check) (SJU students will be billed via bursar’s office)– $100 per credit
Complete the following form attached :
- AFROTC Sports Physical (attached form; must be completed prior to participating in physical training activities unless a DODMERB has been completed– must have a seal or stamp from the doctor)
What to wear:
You may wear your regular clothing to the New Student Orientation, but once the semester starts, you will need to wear the following to LLAB, Class, and PT:
- LLAB/Class: Black polo shirt, Khaki pants, and matching shoes
- PT: Gray shirt, black or blue shorts, white socks, and sneakers– if your shirt has writing on it, turn it inside out so the logo is not visible.