From undergrads to alumni, the success stories are endless.

Louis Andreacchio, a young man with dark hair, smiles in front of a grey background in his suit and purple, patterned tie.

Louis Andreacchio '18

Majors:

Food Marketing, Italian Studies

I got a job!

Position:

Food Service Sales Representative

Company/Organization:

Hormel

Describe your position and how you landed the job.

"Starting off as a food service sales representative at Hormel Foods, I will be thoroughly trained on Hormel product/culture, create different culinary marketing concepts, and prove to chefs and distributors why they should choose Hormel's products.  I met the recruiter on multiple occasions through my involvement with the Food Marketing Association.  Eventually, I secured an interview at the Career Fair."

How did your SJU education impact your position or professional goals?

"My education in Food Marketing established credibility and a clear know-how to my future employers, while the Italian Program set me apart from the crowd of applicants with a unique and applicable subject knowledge.  I studied abroad during the fall semester of my junior year in Florence, Italy.  While abroad, I had the opportunity to travel Europe and the Middle East.  The jesuit-grounded education at SJU developed my critical thinking skills and expanded my capacity for compassion."