Notice: wpdb::escape is deprecated since version 3.6.0! Use wpdb::prepare() or esc_sql() instead. in /sites.sju.edu/htdocs/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3853
What Can I Do With My Major? | Outcomes | Saint Joseph's University

One Campus. Countless Stories. That's Living Greater.

Undergraduate Data

What Can I Do With My Major?

Saint Joseph's University draws the information on this dashboard related to graduation outcomes from the results of a graduation survey and a series of follow-up contacts designed to understand students’ post-graduation plans. You can filter down by year, college or major. The dashboard was last updated in February 2018. SJU begins collecting information from students who graduate in May and continues collecting information through the end of the year to establish what students are doing as of six months after graduation. Unless otherwise noted, results are based on the most recent three years of data. Results are for graduates from 2015, 2016 and 2017 whose status was confirmed as of six months after graduation. In some instances, programs have too few responses to report for a particular item. In these cases, results will be reported with "No Data".