From undergrads to alumni, the success stories are endless.

Caitlyn

Caitlyn Landau '20

Major(s):

Business Intelligence and Analytics, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing

I got a job!

Position:

Analyst

Company/Organization:

IQVIA

Briefly describe your position/opportunity.

"I'm working as an Analyst in IQVIA's Consulting Academy Program. This program allows for training and resources to prepare the Academy class to analyze pharmaceutical and healthcare data."

How did you first learn about or get connected to your current position/opportunity?

"I learned about this opportunity by attending an information session on campus! Justine, IQVIA's Talent Acquisition Manager for Early Talent, presented information on the position in Mandeville to let students know about the opportunity."

How did your SJU education impact your position or professional goals?

"The amazing professors in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Department have taught students many applicable skills and opportunities to work with companies inside and outside of the classroom. Multiple professors have inspired me professionally."

Did you participate in any experiential learning activities (internship, co-op, study abroad, etc.) while at SJU?

"Outside of my studies at Saint Joe's, I completed two internships. One, with the Career Development Center, as a Marketing Intern. The other as an Endotherapy Marketing Intern at Olympus Corporation of the Americas. Both taught me marketing skills that can be utilized in my career. I studied abroad my junior year in Madrid, Spain. I traveled around Europe and learned much about myself and the cultures of the world."