From undergrads to alumni, the success stories are endless.

Caitlin Coia is smiling in front of a grey background. Her hair is long and wavy. She is wearing a dark cardigan with a light top and a necklace.

Caitlin Coia '17

Major:
Finance

Internship Title:
Intern

Internship/Job Company:
Attleboro Wealth Management

Tell us a little bit about your internship position:

"I was able to sit in on client meetings, work with the company's CRM system, assist in data entry and analysis, and assist in the financial planning structure and process."

How did you land your current position?

"I continuously applied to a variety of companies, but I decided to be direct and email the company directly with my resume attached. This was the best way to get in contact with them and an interview was scheduled from there."

What is some advice that you would give to students who are currently searching for internships/who are about to do their first internship?

"I would tell other students in the process of job-hunting to never stop applying and to keep putting yourself out there. Also, to go to an interview even if they are not 100% sure if the company or position is their "dream job". The worst that can happen is that you will get valuable interview experience. Be sure to take advantage of every opportunity, especially the ones that are offered on campus."