What do the Wellness Educators do on campus?

Wellness Educators provide the following services for the SJU campus community in an effort to reduce high risk behavior:

Workshops

Interactive and engaging workshops for student groups or classes covering the intersection of alcohol and drug issues as they relate to all areas of wellness.  

Check out the options and request one here.

Campaigns

Awareness campaigns to educate the campus such as The Fine Line Between Abuse and Addiction display or the #hawksforhawks social media campaign.

Check out this video made for Alcohol Awareness Week!

Events

In collaboration with other students organizations, Wellness Educators put on the Wellness Fair, Love Your Body Fair, Black Out Day, and more each year.

Reach out to collaborate for an upcoming event!

Frequently Asked Questions

Wellness Educator Testimonials

"I joined the Wellness Educators because I was looking for a group of students that were passionate about educating others about wellness issues. I have been a member for over two years because it is a great support system and an amazing organization to be a part of!" - Vincenza Bartholomew, Wellness Educator, Class of 2016

"Freshman year, I joined Wellness Educators in hopes to continue bystander intervention training for my peers from high school.  What I found was better than I could have expected! I have made great friends, have learned about many wellness topics, and have had wonderful discussions about new topics and planning events on campus." - Kayla Carroll, Wellness Educator, Class of 2016

Email peereducators@sju.edu to learn more or apply by clicking below