The Think About It course is an online module that helps to prepare new college students for the unique challenges and responsibilities of college life. Focusing on minimizing risks associated with alcohol, drugs, and sexual violence, Think About It takes a harm-reduction approach that resonates with students and results in a healthy campus culture. We hope you enjoy the course and take time needed to reflect and really “Think About It” before coming to Hawk Hill in the fall.
All incoming SJU First Year Students and Transfer Students are required to complete this 3-part course.
Directions to Complete Required Course: Think About It
1. Go to Campus Clarity (www.campusclarity.com/signup) to sign up and get started. You will first be asked for your SJU email address (example email@example.com) It will then ask for your first and last name and student ID to ensure you are meant to take this course. Please use your given name and NOT a nickname.
A) If you are returning to take Part 2 or 3 of the course, log in using your User Name and Password previously created.
2. Your log-in ID is your full SJU email address (example: firstname.lastname@example.org). Your email address is your first initial, last initial, then 6 digits that correspond to your student ID number. Your password is your SJU student ID number. Your SJU student ID starts with “10” followed by 6 digits; there are no letters in your student ID number. (example: 10123456)
3. Once log in is complete, follow the prompts for the brief questionnaire. The responses to the questions throughout the course are not connected to any identifying information. The entire course is anonymous and confidential. The only item tracked with your name is your completion of the course.
4. Once submitted, you will be directed to a “My Courses” page. Find Think About It and click the green start button to begin. If you are returning to take Part 2 or 3 of the course, look for and select Think About It: Part II or Part III
5. Part one of this course will take about roughly 1.5-2 hours to complete but you can log in and out as needed. This course must be completed by Friday, August 17, 2018 at 5:00pm.
6. Part II of this course will be emailed to you in November, will take about 30 minutes to complete and is due Monday, November 19, 2018 at 5:00pm.
7. Part III of this course will be emailed in February, take 20 minutes to complete and is due Friday, March 8, 2018 at 5:00pm.
- If you experience any technical difficulty, please click on the “Questions” link which is located at the bottom of every page or see more contact information below.
Tech Tip: Be sure to use an updated browser like Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer or Firefox.
If you need technical support, please contact:
email@example.com or call 1-800-652-9546.
If you have other questions, please contact:
Wellness, Alcohol & Drug Education (WADE) Program