Directions to Complete the Online Assessment – Alcohol
- Read the directions below first.
- Once at the homepage, select the box “I have not taken this assessment before” (even if you have) and the website will assign you a User ID number.
- Write down and save your User ID number so you can refer back to the assessment anytime.
- Take time to reflect on your behaviors and attitudes and complete the assessment. It should take no more than 10 minutes. Be honest; your answers are anonymous and confidential.
- Once done, the website will provide you with feedback based on your responses. Take time to review the feedback and reflect on what interests you.
- If this is a required assessment as part of an individual WADE appointment, you will provide the User ID number to a WADE staff member during your next meeting to review together the feedback you received.
- If this is a required assessment as a prerequisite to your Group or Team Presentation, you will need to first – look to see what WADE Presentation Number you were given in your emailed instructions. You MUST enter that presentation number into the drop down box during the demographics section! This is critical to be part of your group’s presentation. Once the survey is completed, you should save, print or take a screen shot of the completion page at the end as proof of completion. You might need to show this to the leader of your group. Your individual responses, user ID number, or feedback is not included in this proof of completion page.
- Now that you have read the instructions, click on THIS LINK to take you to the online assessment.
If you have any questions, call WADE at 610-660-3462 or email email@example.com