Our Probation Academic Success Strategies (PASS) program is designed to assist students who are on academic probation in returning to good academic standing and in ultimately graduating from SJU. Students who enroll are paired with a mentor who helps them create an individualized "Plan for Success." The student and mentor meet monthly throughout the semester to gauge progress in completing the plan.
Steps in the students plan may include, but are not limited to:
- Attending workshops that will benefit the individual student
- Engaging with CAPS, Student Health Center, the Career Development Center, the Writing Center, and the Office of Learning Resources
- Completing previous coursework to have an Incomplete that turned to an F changed to a grade
- Submitting paperwork to change or declare a major or minor
- Completing FAFSA paperwork