If you choose to report an instance of sexual misconduct and are interested in participating in the SJU Campus process only (not interested in a criminal process through police,) please see the details below for further information.
- Report the misconduct by contacting one of the following offices:
- Resources for support as well as any immediate needs (medical, safety, other interim measures) will be offered and discussed.
- SJU will initiate a campus investigation. Please be aware that in some cases, SJU may also need to notify local police.
- SJU “contact”, “area” or “campus” restrictions or other interim measures may be issued to those involved through the University, in an effort to ensure the safety of all involved.
- The campus investigation and disciplinary process will be explained by the Office of Community Standards.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the campus investigation and disciplinary process, regardless of your level of participation.