If you choose to report an instance of sexual misconduct and are interested in participating in the SJU Campus process only (not interested in a criminal process through police,) please see the details below for further information.
- Report the misconduct by contacting one of the following offices:
- Title IX Coordinator, Dr. Mary-Elaine Perry or a Deputy Title IX Coordinator
- Any Responsible Employee as defined by SJU policy.
- Public Safety at 610-660-1111 (Public Safety can assist in contacting Police 24/7)
- Office of Residence Life (610-660-1060 or via Public Safety at 610-660-1111 evenings/weekends/after hours)
- Resources for support as well as any immediate needs (medical, safety, other interim measures) will be offered and discussed.
- SJU will initiate a campus investigation. Please be aware that in some cases, SJU may also need to notify local police.
- SJU “contact”, “area” or “campus” restrictions or other interim measures may be issued to those involved through the University, in an effort to ensure the safety of all involved.
- The campus investigation and disciplinary process will be explained by the Office of Community Standards.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the campus investigation and disciplinary process, regardless of your level of participation.