All Incoming students are required by the University to submit a Health Evaluation form prior to their arrival on campus.
- Student Health Evaluation Form
- For Spring 2018 – due January 12, 2018
- For Fall 2018 – due July 1, 2017
- Submit to Saint Joseph’s University / Student Health Center / 5600 City Avenue / Sourin Hall / Philadelphia, PA 19131
- Meningitis Letter (please read)
- In March 2011 the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices issued a new vaccine recommendation for meningitis. The update recommends a booster dose of meningococcal meningitis vaccine (conjugated) on/after 16 years of age. If students received the initial dose of vaccine on/after age 16 years, no booster dose is recommended.
- Students/Parents are asked to contact their primary care provider regarding the need for a booster dose. If you are unable to receive the vaccine through your provider, please contact the Student Health Center for assistance (610-660-1175).
- Request for Exemption from SJU Immunization Requirements (please read)