Services offered at the Student Health Center
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Testing can either be charged to your insurance or the student can opt to pay for the lab:
- Chlamydia and N. gonorrhoeae $30; HIV and syphilis $30
- Pregnancy testing
- free of charge
- Trans Care – support services including administration of hormone therapy.
- The health center does not provide the hormone, but will administer it free of charge.
Examinations are free of charge for undergraduate students. Any lab testing or prescribed medications are the financial responsibility of the student.
Services not provided at the Student Health Center
Because of the values of Saint Joseph’s University as a Jesuit institution, the Student Health Center does not provide materials on preventing conception or that encourage termination of pregnancy.