Visit our Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
Registrar related questions and answers for students, faculty, and staff can be found in our Service Catalog.
Registration Dates: Summer 2022 and Spring 2022
For questions regarding your course registration or academic plan, please contact your academic advisor or advising center.
Students are able to update any address in the Nest with the exception of permanent address; this must be updated by the University. You may complete the Change of Information Form in our service catalog.
Change of information for current SJU employees is processed by the Payroll department.
Change of Name
You may complete the Change of Information Form and upload a copy of the legal documentation (ex: legal change of name, driver’s license, or passport) as part of the electronic form.
If you are a current SJU employee your change of information is not processed by Registrar’s Office. Please contact Payroll.
Enrollment Status Information
Undergraduate Enrollment Status:
- 1-5 undergraduate credits is considered less than half time status.
- 6-11 undergraduate credits is considered half time status.
- 12 undergraduate credits and above is considered full time status.
Graduate Enrollment Status:
- 1-2 graduate credits is considered less than half time status.
- 3-8 graduate credits is considered half time status.
- 9 graduate credits and above is considered full time status.
Need an Enrollment Verification? Visit our Knowledge Base for instructions.