Visit our Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
Registrar related questions and answers for students, faculty, and staff can be found in our Service Catalog.
Registration Dates: Summer 2023
- Monday, February 27, 2023 at 7:00am – Graduate, PLS, and HDC students
- Monday, February 27, 2023 at 9:00am – Undergraduate Day
Registration Dates: Fall 2023
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023 – Graduate, PLS, and HDC students
- Thursday, April 13, 2023 – Current Juniors and Seniors (54 or more earned credits)
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 – Current Sophomores (24 or more earned credits)
- Thursday, April 20, 2023 – Current Freshmen (fewer than 24 earned credits)
Students are able to update any address in the Nest under Personal Information.
Change of information for current SJU employees is processed by the Payroll department.
Change of Name
You may complete the Change of Information Form and upload a copy of the legal documentation (ex: legal change of name, driver’s license, or passport) as part of the electronic form.
If you are a current SJU employee your change of information is not processed by Registrar’s Office. Please contact Payroll.
Enrollment Status Information
Undergraduate Enrollment Status:
- 1-5 undergraduate credits is considered less than half time status.
- 6-11 undergraduate credits is considered half time status.
- 12 undergraduate credits and above is considered full time status.
Graduate Enrollment Status:
- Full-time graduate students are those who enroll for six or more credits each semester.
- Half-time graduate students are those who enroll for at least three credits, and fewer than six credits each semester.
Need an Enrollment Verification? Visit our Knowledge Base for instructions.