Visit our Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
Registrar related questions and answers for students, faculty, and staff can be found in our Service Catalog.
Registration Dates: Fall 2022
- Monday, April 4, 2022 – Graduate, PLS, and HDC students
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022 – Current Juniors and Seniors
- Thursday, April 7, 2022 – Current Sophomores
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022 – Current Freshmen
Students are able to update any address in the Nest with the exception of permanent address; this must be updated by the University. You may complete the Change of Information Form in our service catalog.
Change of information for current SJU employees is processed by the Payroll department.
Change of Name
You may complete the Change of Information Form and upload a copy of the legal documentation (ex: legal change of name, driver’s license, or passport) as part of the electronic form.
If you are a current SJU employee your change of information is not processed by Registrar’s Office. Please contact Payroll.
Enrollment Status Information
Undergraduate Enrollment Status:
- 1-5 undergraduate credits is considered less than half time status.
- 6-11 undergraduate credits is considered half time status.
- 12 undergraduate credits and above is considered full time status.
Graduate Enrollment Status:
- Full-time graduate students are those who enroll for six or more credits each semester.
- Half-time graduate students are those who enroll for at least three credits, and fewer than six credits each semester.
Need an Enrollment Verification? Visit our Knowledge Base for instructions.