Clubs traveling off campus for any reason are required to fill out the following forms.

Travel Authorization and Roster Upload (due for each off-campus competition)


Professional Services Agreement - This form should be used to request payment for officials/umps and trainers. This is not a request for general club funds

Competition Result Report - Clubs can report their results to be shared with the University

Dues Collection

Club dues are to be collected using the University Marketplace site. Club dues can be found HERE


Club Officer Orientation 2019-Coming Soon!

Club Sport Handbook 19-20-Coming Soon!