Requesting Your Transcripts

You will need to have your official transcripts available in the Credential Assembly Service (CAS) through your LSAC account.  Your will need to request transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions, any schools where your transferred credits from (community college courses, if you are a transfer student, etc), and from your study abroad institution if and only if you were at a US institution abroad.


Watch the video below for a tutorial on how to request your transcripts from SJU:

Requesting Your Saint Joseph's University Transcripts