One Campus. Countless Stories. That's Living Greater.

Kristin Thompson is standing in front of shelves filled with books, vases, and figurines. She is wearing a white blazer, check blouse, and black slacks.

Kristin Thompson '18

Major(s):

Leadership, Ethics and Organizational Sustainability, Managing Human Capital

Internship

Position:

Human Resources Summer Analyst

Company/Organization:

JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Briefly describe your internship.

"During my internship, I worked with the JPMorgan Chase Human Resources Service Delivery Department to design a global SharePoint website, user how-to guide, document inventory for data retention, and train call center representatives. I also worked with other interns to provide recommendations on the timekeeping system. We presented these ideas to the HR Operating Committee in NYC."

How did you land your internship?

"I learned about JPMorgan Chase through researching different companies that offer HR internship opportunities. After applying, I was invited to attend an interview day and a follow-up phone interview."

What is some advice you would offer to SJU students who are searching for an internship or job?

"Utilize your professors! They are a great resource and can provide you with networking or job opportunities. I have received great career advice from my professors and have found that they are more than willing to help with resume critique and interview preparation."