From undergrads to alumni, the success stories are endless.

Kevin Furlong

Kevin Furlong '19

Major(s):

Business Intelligence and Analytics, Finance

I got a job!

Position:

Brokerage Analyst

Company/Organization:

JLL Philadelphia

What was your role at the company? What were your responsibilities, day-to-day assignments?

"I am an analyst for the office leasing team at JLL Philadelphia.  I work with commercial brokers in the Center City, South Jersey and Wilmington markets, performing financial analysis and market research to help clients make informed real estate decisions."

How did you obtain your position? Did the SJU RE&C Alumni Board / SJU RE Society help you?

"I was able to land an internship with JLL in the summer of 2018 which led to a post-graduation job offer with the company. I was first introduced to a broker at JLL through a RE&C Board member. This introduction led to an internship and ultimately my current position at JLL.

How did the SJU RE&C Alumni Board / SJU RE Society help and prepare you for success in the position?

"Every internship I had in college was a result of networking and building relationships with the St. Joe’s RE&C Alumni Network. Working with the Real Estate Society & Alumni Board has provided me with connections and mentors that will help me succeed throughout my career."