From undergrads to alumni, the success stories are endless.

John Cook is smiling in front of a light brown background. He is wearing a dark suit with a black bowtie. He has small roses in his jacket pocket.

John Cook '20

Major(s):

Finance

Minor(s):

Real Estate Finance

Internship

Position:

Research and Data Analyst Intern

Company/Organization:

Corporate Realty Partners

What was your role at the company? What were your responsibilities, day-to-day assignments?

"My role at the company in the summer of 2019 was to complete market comp research for properties we were trying to sell or lease.  I also created flyers/blast emails to enhance our marketing efforts, produced rent rolls for financing packages, and contacted brokers to obtain additional information on subject properties."

How did the SJU RE&C Alumni Board / SJU RE Society help and prepare you for success in the position?

"The two summers prior I worked for Keystone Appraisal Company and for VERY Real Estate, where I gained valuable experience that I used not only in my past internship but also at school.  The SJU Alumni have been extremely helpful in answering the many questions that I have about  the CRE industry."

How did you obtain your internship position? Did the SJU RE&C Alumni Board / SJU RE Society help you?

"I obtained my internship by applying online."