One Campus. Countless Stories. That's Living Greater.

Eric Redline

Eric Redline '99

Major:

Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Marketing

New Career

Position:

CEO and Founder

Company/Organization:

NuMoola

School:

The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania

Briefly describe your role.

"I am the founder and CEO of NuMoola, a kid-focused savings platform, helping children gain financial independence through managing their own money and educational gaming to improve financial literacy. As CEO, I have the opportunity to share our mission and vision with our employees, partners and the kids who use the platform. It's an amazingly rewarding and challenging role but I wouldn't trade it for the world."

How did you get connected with this opportunity?

"The idea for NuMoola was born out of an incubator a friend of mine manages. They were looking for a CEO to come on-board and really drive the idea from the concept stage into a reality. So it really came from a combination of my network and a lifelong series of choices and experiences which allowed me to take on the challenge."

How did your SJU education impact your professional goals?

"SJU is never far from my mind in terms of how I approach my career and life in general. The Jesuit foundations help me think critically about the decisions I need to make and the people with whom I surround myself. I think often of the magis and how those values can be applied to running a business through the mission and vision of the company I represent."

Did you take part in any experiential learning opportunities while studying at SJU?

"I did several retreats but many of these programs were not yet fully established while I attended SJU."