The Technology Service Center is now hiring student staff for the Fall 2014 semester!
The Technology Service Center (TSC) provides technical support to all students, faculty and staff members on campus, by providing services over the phone, through e-mail, and to walk-in customers. We are currently searching for Student Technicians to work assist us with the following duties:
- Assist student, faculty and staff with level one technical support;
- Troubleshoot software problems related to Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, and other SJU supported applications; this includes smartphones and tablets
- Identify network and hardware issues.
- Assist with The Nest and Learn issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong problem solving and research skills;
- Experience using SJU computing services;
- Functional knowledge of Windows/Mac OS.
Please send a copy of your resume to the hiring manager, Rhiannon Mayer at email@example.com by Tuesday, May 6th!