SJU Mobile Print
How to use SJU Mobile Print with your SJU email account
- Using your SJU email account, send an email containing the document as an attachment that you wish to have printed to the Mobile Print email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to the lab nearest you and locate an open printer
- Swipe your SJU ID card and select the document from the touchscreen and hit Print
How to register an additional email address in the SJU Mobile Print website
When sending a document to the Mobile Print email address from a non-sju email address, you will receive an email with instructions for register
Using your non-sju email account, compose an email to email@example.comWait a few moments for the Welcome to Mobile Print email to arrive. Click on the link that reads “Click to register your email address”.
Once logged in, your User profile will be displayed and include the new, non-sju email address. A confirmation email will be sent to the non-sju account as indicated below.
In the confirmation email, click the link that reads “click here to confirm” and you are brought to the Web release website, click the Confirm button.
Now you can send print requests from your non-sju email account to be released in the labs and release them just as you do with your SJU email account.
Using the Mobile Print Web Release website
Once you send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an email telling you that your documents are ready to print. To release the jobs using the Web release website, click the link that reads, “Click to open the MobilePrint Web release website”.
Log in to the Web release website using your SJU username and password.
Once logged in, locate the document that you wish to print from the jobs displayed. Check the box next to the document(s) you wish to print.
Select the lab printer you wish to print to from the drop down next to Select a Printer. The available open lab printers are listed below:
- DMZ-P1 which is located on the 2nd floor of the PLC
- Merion-P1 which is located in Merion Hall room 151 print center on Maguire campus
- Campion-P1 which is located in the Campion 3rd floor computer lab
- Perch-BW which is located in the Perch
- PLC-BW1, PLC-BW2 and PLC-BW3 which the black and white printers located in the PLC first floor computer lab
- PLC-Color1 which is the color printer located in the PLC first floor computer lab
- Drexel-BW which is located on the first floor of the Drexel Library
- PLC-Color2 which is the color printer located on the first floor of the Drexel Library
Please note, on the web release website, under options you will see the document displayed in color or black and white. If you choose to print the document that is listed as color on a black and white printer, you will not be charged (unless you are over your 200 free prints). Also, jobs are removed from your account after 2 hours at which time you will need to resend the document(s).