Top Apps: Sneak Preview

As college students, many of you are already familiar with the latest apps for smartphones and tablets. In today’s high-tech world, there is literally an app for almost everything.

Here are some you may not have heard of…

1. Songza                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Price: FREE

This app is by far my favorite of the ones on the list. It provides music playlists customized to the time of day, your activities, or your mood. When I first downloaded it, I sat in my living room with my roommates laughing hysterically about some of the playlists’ names. Examples include Hyped All Day (getting hyped for taco bell), Songs from Apple Commercials, The Twerk Tape, Ladies be Pregaming, and (for you Breaking Bad fans) Cooking with Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. Somehow this app has come in handy at least a few days a week since I downloaded it and the music always suits my mood and needs. There is also a website similar to Pandora if you don’t have room on your phone, Songza.com.

Check back in on Monday for the rest of the apps Katie recommends!