Welcome to the new, improved Zmail! We are pleased to announce that we were able to complete the upgrade at 3pm on August 11th, 2013.
Thank you for your patience while we upgraded our Zmail server, but we assure you, it was worth the wait! As you begin your day, take some time to explore the new features of Zmail, including:
• Double the amount of quota space that you had in your prior Zmail. <insert applause here!>
• Read receipt: You can flag a message that you write to have a return receipt message sent back to you when the recipient opens your message.
• Restore previously deleted email messages: You have the ability to recover a deleted message from the Trash folder for 30 days after you’ve deleted it.
• Send Email Later: You can delay delivery of an email message and specify the date and time to deliver the message from the Send dropdown menu and selecting Send later. The message is saved in the drafts folder until it is sent.
• Mail Fetch: You can now retrieve older mail by simply scrolling through your mailbox, rather than going to next page.
• Spam Control: Additional spam control now allows you to block specific email addresses from within the web client.
• Horizontal three-panel view option: This feature, similar to Outlook, allows you to view your mailboxes, sorted e-mail, and reading pane in one window.
• Calendar Options: With your Zimbra Calendar, you now have the option to view two weeks in a list view.
• Copy Meetings: In your Zimbra 7 Calendar, you can now copy existing meetings.
We have TSC staff ready to assist you with any questions you may have about the new Zmail system and its features. Please call us at x2920 and we will promptly answer. If you are an Outlook user, we will be sending a followup email shortly with a small change that you may have to make in your Outlook settings.
We are excited to deliver this new and improved email tool to you and look forward to your feedback!