Welcome back to Hawk Hill!
We hope you had a wonderful summer. While you were hopefully enjoying the weather, we in Information Technology had a very busy and productive few months! Here are just a few of the things you can look forward to now that you are back on campus:
– the opening of our new Technology Service Center (TSC) in Science Center 129
– student email has been transitioned to Gmail
– the new Hawk Card which can be used at ACME, CVS, Dake’s Drugstore, Dana Hot Yoga, Hess Express, Fellini’s Cafe, KFC, Landmark Americana, Larry’s Steaks, and Taco Bell
– improved wireless in Mandeville Hall
– the addition of wireless in the Fieldhouse and the Ramsay Center
– training workshops during Free Period designed specifically for students (topics include: Pivot Tables, Charts and Graphs, Tables of Contents, and Footnotes and Bibliographies)
Have a great semester!