Connect with Saint Joseph’s University anytime, anywhere on your mobile device with our new mobile website: m.sju.edu
This new site offers up-to-date information, optimized for mobile devices. Find people, places, events, news, and more. All you need is a device with a web browser and a network connection, and you’re ready to experience SJU on the go!
The site, targeted primarily for current students, was developed in cooperation with Marketing Communications and the University’s newly formed Mobile Computing Steering Committee and includes the following features:
- Athletics – Link to the SJU Hawks mobile athletic site
- Blackboard – Link to the Blackboard system
- Directory – Access to online directory
- Emergency – Quick access to emergency contact information
- Events – Access to the University’s events calendar
- Libraries – Access to the Francis A. Drexel Library and Campbell Library web sites
- Maps – Ability to view various maps of campus, including maps broken down by building, parking locations, shuttle stops, and smoking areas
- Menus – Current menus for dining locations across campus
- MySJU – Link to MySJU
- News – Access to the latest SJU news articles
- Social Media – Links to the SJU Facebook page, Twitter feed, YouTube channel, and LinkedIn site
- The Hawk – Link to the student newspaper
But this is just a start. We will continue to work to add new features and make enhancements to the mobile site in order to make is as useful as possible, which includes building our more features specifically for faculty and employees of the University.