In total, wireless network access is now available in all of the following locations on campus:
• All Residence Centers, Campus Houses, and University Apartments & Townhouses (including Lancaster Court)
• Main Campus: Barbelin/Lonergan, Barry, Bellarmine, Campion, Drexel Library, Mandeville, Post, Science Center, Ramsay Basketball Center, Wolfington, Boland, St Thomas, Claver, Bronstein
• Maguire Campus: Cynwyd Hall, Latches Hall, Music Studio
• Cosi (located in the Hawks’ Landing), Starbucks
In order to use our wireless network, please follow the instructions located in our IT Support Portal at http://www.sju.edu/resources/it/. Login to the IT Support Portal with your MySJU username and password and click on Wireless in the left hand side menu.
In accordance with the STC Policies, personal wireless routers are NOT to be used in the dorms! For further information regarding all STC policies: http://www.sju.edu/resources/it/policies/stc.html
There are a number of things you can do to help ease your transition back to campus, at least as far as your computer is concerned. Before coming back to campus, you can:
• Make sure have the latest Windows Updates (PC only) – To make sure your computer is up to date, please visit: http://www.update.microsoft.com/. If you are using a Mac, there are software updates available as well. Click on the Apple, then click software update.
• Make sure you have an Active, up-to-date Virus Protection application (PC and Mac). If your computer is in need of virus protection software, please download it from the IT website at http://www.sju.edu/it. Login to the IT Support Portal with your MySJU username and password and click Downloads.