The Class of 2021 Remembers Halloweens Past

October 24, 2019 | 0 Comments

By Thi Nguyen, Iswarya Vel, Maria Johnson, Zoe Mrozek, Michelle Wheatley, Emily Lehman, Maura Flynn and Gianna Penezic Thi Nguyen (Biology): Bright yellow, orange and red leaves fall like colorful confetti, as the wind rustles the trees near my best friend’s house. Dressed as a witch in long flowy black, with my fellow princess sister and […]

These Are A Few Of Our Favorite Things: Reflections on SJU from the Class of 2020

September 25, 2019 | 0 Comments

by Amelia Bielefeld, Annamarie Glaser, Lindsay Miller, Corinne Merlino and Isabella Succi Amelia Bielefeld (Biology): Something that has really stuck out to me after almost four years at SJU is the amount of opportunities we are presented with, not to mention the diversity of these opportunities as well.  I have met some amazing mentors who are […]

April 2019: The Best Classes We Have Taken At SJU, by the Class of 2020

April 17, 2019 | 0 Comments

by Amelia Bielefeld and Lindsay Miller As another semester wraps up and we are looking ahead to our senior year, we find ourselves reflecting on the classes that have made the biggest impact on our lives here at Saint Joseph’s University so far.  You might be surprised to learn just what they are!  Read below […]

March 2019: Our Favorite Aspects of the McNulty Program from the Class of 2022

February 27, 2019 | 0 Comments

by Briana Baier, Elizabeth Ehrhardt, April Pivonka, Katie Lynch and Arianna Varano It was only a year ago when we were figuring out which college to attend. Although we were planning on majoring in varying fields related to STEM, our paths all crossed due to the McNulty Scholars Program. This was a unifying advantage that […]

December 2018: Finals Week Self-Care Suggestions from the Class of 2021

December 6, 2018 | 0 Comments

by Thi Nguyen, Iswarya “Ice” Vel, Maria Johnson, Zoe Mrozek, Michelle Wheatley, Emily Lehman, Maura Flynn and Gianna Penezic Before we can sit back, relax and celebrate the holidays with family and friends, we have to get through FINALS WEEK!  Depending on your test schedule and how many papers you have to turn in, that […]

November 2018: The World We Have Traveled, by 2018-19 McNulty Fellows

November 14, 2018 | 0 Comments

by Isabella Succi ’20, Mary Kate Dougherty ’19, Sarah Muche ’19, Alana Cianciulli ’19 and Corinne Merlino ’20 We spend so much time on campus, in our classrooms and in our labs, sometimes it’s difficult to picture ourselves anywhere else.  But over the past year, whether by way of a family vacation or an […]

McNulty Class of 2019: Our Favorite Memories of SJU

October 10, 2018 | 0 Comments

by Ashley Frankenfield, Elise Brutschea, Lakshmi Narayanam, Kaleigh Williams and Jamilyn Mooteb   Ashley Frankenfield (Chemical Biology/Finance): One of my favorite memories here on campus was the opportunity to learn darkroom photography. Since I was young, I would always insist that my parents let me borrow their camera while on vacations. I’ve always loved photography […]

Parting Words from the Class of 2018

April 10, 2018 | 0 Comments

L-R: Abigail Sweetman, Marisa Egan & Shelley Donaldson Marisa Egan (Biology):  As a now second-semester senior, I find myself thinking about all of my fond memories on Hawk Hill.  Upon reflection, I realize the impact of the academic experiences afforded to me by SJU.  To say that these opportunities have merely helped me grow would […]

McNulty Class of 2020: How We Eat Right to Stay Healthy in College!

February 20, 2018 | 0 Comments

by Amelia Bielefeld, Annamarie Glaser and Lindsay Miller As college students, returning to campus after winter break can be stressful and overwheming, with classes, work, labs and the multitude of other activities we are all involved in. Running around campus, it’s easy to forget to eat, let alone eat properly. The pressure of New Year’s […]

McNulty Class of 2021: Holiday Specials on your Christmas List? Here’s what to watch…

December 5, 2017 | 0 Comments

by Thi Nguyen, Iswarya Vel, Maria Johnson, Zoe Mrozek, Michelle Wheatley, Emily Lehman, Maura Flynn and Gianna Penezic As the happiest time of year rolls around, we are enjoying our favorite holiday movies while snuggled up in our PJs and sipping a warm cup of hot cocoa (while studying for finals during commercial breaks, of […]