Dear SJU WordPress User,
On March 15th, 2018, we have updated our page builder, Beaver Builder, to the latest version. This latest version brings a new features and a new layout to the Beaver Builder Page Builder. Some of those big features include:
- Faster response rate
- Preview in a mobile and tablet layout
- Ability to review and revert to previously published versions
- Flexible settings panels
- Ability to duplicate columns
We have gathered some helpful resources for you as well as we make this transition:
- Beaver Builder 2.0 Announcement Blog Post by Beaver Builder
- Beaver Builder 2.0 Video Tour by David Waumsley
- What’s new in Page Builder 2.0 by Beaver Builder
- Tour the Page Builder 2.0 Layout by Beaver Builder
Additionally, there are more WordPress videos that feature Beaver Builder in its old version located in the admin area of your site underneath “Dashboard” on the left side menu. Within coming weeks, we will update those videos to feature Beaver Builder 2.0. You may also view them on our training site at sju.edu/WPTraining.
There will be a WordPress training on Tuesday, April 10, 11 am-12:15 pm at Drexel Library’s Instruction Lab (on the old side) that will use Beaver Builder 2.0. If you would like to attend, please register here.
Have fun creating!
SJU Web Team