Protecting Your Digital Footprint at Work, Home & on the Road:
15 Tips on ID Theft in 60 Minutes
Location: Cardinal John P. Foley Campus Center
Robert is a very engaging speaker with lots of great practical advice. Personal ID theft continues to escalate, 543 million records were breached from 2005 – 2011.
This program will give you the tools to be vigilant in protecting your privacy, identification and good name. It also includes information on who is at risk, the various
types of ID theft, and how to detect and protect your own digital footprint.
This event is co-sponsored by the Post Learning Commons/Drexel Library, the Office of Information Technology and the Office of Organizational Learning and Leadership.
Faculty, staff and students are welcome to attend.
To register for the event:
Log into MySJU (http://my.sju.edu/cp/home/loginf )
· Click on the School Services Tab
· Under Employee Services, select Enroll for Employee Training
· For Class Type, select Training & Development
· For Subject, select Campus Workshop Series
· Click SEARCH and register