The Fall issue of Library Lines is now available!
In this issue we talk about:
- New Library Strategic plan
- Open Educational Resources
- A recently discovered time capsule from Old Saint Joseph’s, dating from 1870
- Five Ways to Connect Your Students to the Library
- Spotlight on Video (including streaming video), Music, and Audiobooks at the Library
- Copyright and Digital Reserves
Spring Break and springtime around the corner — seems a good time to share with you the spring 2019 edition of Library Lines.
Inside you’ll find:
- an interview with Jenifer Baldwin, our new Associate Director for Public Services
- news about new electronic resources
- the Director’s note
Along with these, there are additional noteworthy articles you may find valuable in your work. Take a look!
For more information, contact us.
Library Lines highlights include:
Fall Events; Grants received to support the University Archives and Special Collections; New Electronic Resources; Interview with Tom Kaeo, Director of the Office of Research Services (now located in Suite 160 Drexel Library).
Take a few moments and read about the happenings at your university library!
Inside the latest issue of Library Lines you will find out about efforts to preserve institutional history, interesting facts about some of our staff, as well as forthcoming projects — to name just a few of the topics.
Please take a few minutes out of your busy day to see some of what is currently happening at the Library and let us know what you think – we’d love to hear!
Happy Fall! The latest newsletter from the Post Learning Commons and Drexel Library, Library Lines Fall 2017, is now available. This past summer the Library redesigned the Library Instruction Lab, upgraded its Integrated Library System and Interlibrary Loan service, and had a new librarian join the staff. Take a look and see what we’ve been going on.