Post Learning Commons offers study tables with clearly defined seating arrangements to encourage physical distancing. PLC Study rooms are single-occupancy, bookable rooms.
Single-Occupancy Study Rooms
- To book a study room, Log in to the portal
- Enter Duration (2:00hr max) and preferred start time, then choose Verify Calendar
- Select available date. Yellow indicates current date, greyed out means no availability during your specified time window. Double check am/pm to be sure you selected a time when the library is open.
- Choose a study room from the list and choose Proceed
- Enter '1' for attendees, then click or tab to the next field and Confirm, then OK
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation. Please remember to cancel through the portal if you are unable to keep your reservation.
PLC study rooms are for one-person use and may only be booked through the portal.
Please clean/disinfect before and after use of the room and dispose of any trash.
Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours, 3 room reservations per week.
Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
No meeting or event spaces will be available to students or staff for the fall 2020 semester.
All meetings will remain virtual. There will be no in-person gatherings in the PLC in the fall semester.