Study rooms are are available in both campus libraries. Refer to instructions for the campus you wish to use.
UNIVERSITY CITY CAMPUS: To reserve a group study room in the J.W. England Library follow this link
HAWK HILL CAMPUS: Instructions for F.A Drexel Library & Post Learning Commons Study Rooms:
- Log in to the portal and under Self Service in the left-hand navigation, choose 'Find a room'
- Enter Duration (2:00hr max) and preferred start time, then choose Verify Calendar
- Select available date. Yellow indicates current date, greyed out means no availability during your specified time window. Double check am/pm to be sure you selected a time when the library is open.
- Choose a study room from the list and choose Proceed
- Enter the number of attendees, then click or tab to the next field and Confirm, then OK
- You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation. Please remember to cancel through the portal if you are unable to keep your reservation.
CLICK HERE to access the portal & log in with your Nest ID
Hawk Hill study rooms may only be booked through the portal.
Please clean after use of the room and dispose of any trash.
Rooms may be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours, 3 room reservations per week.
Rooms may be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
If no group has reserved a particular room, students are free to use that room until a group reserves the space. However, if a group then reserves the room, they are entitled to use it for the duration of their reservation and anyone else in the space must give way
1.5 minute video demonstration - How to Book a Study Room in PLC