You can now book Group Study Rooms online, anytime. Follow these easy instructions to book with the new, campus-wide scheduling system.
Access the system from the Nest under “Reserve A Room,” or from the Library Website under “Spaces,” or directly, using the link: schedule.sju.edu.
Reservations are subject to the Study Room Reservation & Use Policy
- Rooms are for groups of 2 or more students
- Rooms can be reserved for a maximum of 2 hours
- Rooms can be reserved up to two weeks in advance.
- Students cannot set up a standing appointment that meets regularly in the room.
- Students can have up to 3 room reservations per week
- Students may not make back-to-back reservations on the same day for the same room.
- Please dispose of or remove any trash as you leave the room.
- Please return whiteboard markers and erasers to the front desk as well as any special equipment checked out for use in the rooms.