Executive level education for the whole family
The Initiative for Family Business & Entrepreneurship is a network of certified family business experts, coaches and faculty committed to providing the education and resources to help family businesses stay relevant in a fast-paced, competitive marketplace. We meet you where you are, offering a holistic approach to innovation and successful transitions.
Our seminar topics, content and breakout activities are fluid, customized to meet the needs of our current membership population. Our robust programming is backed by the thought leadership of the nationally ranked Haub School of Business and is designed to help guide the whole family through all stages of ownership, growth and governance.
Our live, quarterly seminars focus on topics particularly relevant and challenging to family businesses, such as:
- How to assess and mitigate exposure to risks
- Employment issues
- Director and officer concerns
- Family conflict and crises
- Next Generation development and stewardship training
- Communication and family dynamics
- Governance and compliance
- Fiduciary responsibility
- Business operation and expansion
- Growth and innovation
- Succession and exit strategy