2019 Open Enrollment
Saint Joseph's University open enrollment begins Tuesday, October 23rd and will run through Friday, November 16th. Please see the 2019 Health & Wellness Guide for specific details and rates
- There are no medical plan changes.
- New health insurance rates can be found on page 10 of the guide.
- There are no rate changes for dental, vision or any of the voluntary benefits
- Please note that as of January 1, 2019, our preferred vendor relationship for HSA banking will again change. The new vendor will be PNC Bank and will continue to allow for claim payment through the IBC system.
- Benefits & Wellness Expo - Tuesday, October 30th
- Plan Comparison Sessions (see page 5 of the Guide)
Do I Need to Enroll?
The answer is yes, only if you:
- Plan to make changes to your medical, dental, vision or HSA elections
- Plan to make contributions to your flexible spending account(s), or
- Plan to change or enroll in our voluntary benefit options.
If you don’t make any changes to your medical, dental, vision or HSA benefits, your current elections will continue unchanged.
To enroll see the Plan Access Instructions.