2020 Plan Year
Please see the 2020 Health & Wellness Guide for specific details and rates
- There are no medical plan changes.
- There are no health insurance rate updates
- The University will be increasing its contribution to the Health Savings Account (HSA) for employees covering family members, from $1,000 to $1,500 annually. The contribution for employees with single coverage will remain $750.
- The University’s contribution to the HSA will be now be “front loaded”, and will be fully deposited into employees’ HSA accounts in January 2020.
- There are no rate changes for dental, vision or any of the voluntary benefits
View the 2019 Health & Wellness Guide for information relevant to the 2019 Plan Year (January 1, 2019-December 31, 2019)