RSS (Rich Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is a format for delivering regularly changing web content directly to your mailbox. Many news-related sites, weblogs and other online publishers syndicate their content as an RSS Feed, allowing users to easily stay informed by retrieving the latest content from them.
You can subscribe to an RSS feed in Zimbra Web. First, you need to know the URL for the Feed. Below is an example of setting up an RSS feed for the Wall Street Journal in Zimbra Web.
1. Go to the WSJ RSS site
2. Select the feed you need. In this case, I have selected US.News.
3. Copy the link: http://online.wsj.com/xml/rss/3_8068.xml
4. Login to Zimbra webmail
5. Above the Folders heading in the Navigation pane, click New Folder.
6. In the Name field, type the name of the RSS feed folder
7. Check Subscribe to RSS/ATOM feed.
8. From the folder menu select where to add the RSS feed folder. Choosing the root folder creates a folder that displays at the highest level in your folder view that is the same level as your Inbox folder.
9. In the URL field, enter the URL for the feed.
10. Click OK.
The RSS feed icon displays as a folder in your Navigation pane. Open the RSS folder to access the links. To update the content, open the RSS folder and click Load Feed on the menu bar.