New to the Wall Street Trading Room this year is…. Factset. Factset is a financial data subscription which will replace our previous subscriptions with Thomson Baseline and Reuters Stockval. It is available only in the Trading Room (MV 295).
FactSet consolidates all the tools needed to monitor global markets, public and private companies, and equity and fixed income portfolios in a single, intuitive interface.
It is a powerful analytics tool which includes these standard features:
- Analytics: Seamlessly integrate streaming real-time market data, prices, financials, earnings estimates, research reports, and news in one customizable platform.
- Content: In addition to content from hundreds of third-party data providers, choose from several FactSet-collected data sets, providing you with the scope and coverage you need for in-depth analysis.
- Microsoft Office Integration: Use FactSet in Microsoft Office to combine the latest market data with your scrubbed numbers, to quickly create flexible models and presentations.
- Screening: Screen on an extensive universe of entities based on financial and non-financial criteria you specify to identify select public and private companies, private equity and venture capital firms, funds, and portfolio companies.
- Customization: Personalize your FactSet by selecting the analytics and data that match your workflow.
Click here for the latest copy of the WSTR schedule.