Major & Minor Forms

  1. Selection and Change of Major
  2. Declaration of Second Major
  3. Approval of Minor

Registration Forms:

  1. Registration Changes: Add/Drop Period
  2. Course Overload: Permission to take 6 courses
  3. Course Override: Permission to exceed seating limit or other restriction
  4. Withdraw from Course
  5. Independent Study Request: Updated Spring 2014
  6. Permission to Take Courses Elsewhere/Transfer Courses
  7. Change from Credit to Audit
  8. Request Pass/No Penalty

Leave/ Withdrawl Forms:

  1. Leave of Absence
  2. Withdraw from the University
  3. Withdraw from All Courses