An all male housed named after Saint Francis Xavier, a Jesuit saint who was a missionary to the Far East. Acquired September 1960.
- Kitchen with stove/oven, microwave & refrigerator
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 10-meals-per-week Plan.
**Xavier does not offer air-conditioning. Students assigned to Xavier may bring window and/or floor fans. Individual air-conditioning units (window, portable, freestanding) are not permitted. Any air-conditioning units found in student rooms will be confiscated.
Capacity: 23 students
Campus house with a variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples).
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or Wardrobe