Villiger Hall is named in honor of Fr. Burchard Villiger S.J., who was on the Faculty of Saint Joseph's from its founding in 1851 and fifth president of Saint Joseph's College.
Villiger Hall is a co-ed facility and the University's newest residence hall that opened in Fall 2012, with housing for 400 students - approximately 40 in each hall wing.
Capacity: 400 residents (Co-ed)
Villiger Room Dimensions (typical)
20' Length x 10 6" Width
Six story high-rise with a hall style set-up.
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Wardrobe with built in dresser