St. Mary's, named in honor of the Mother of Christ, was acquired by the University in the 1950’s from the Sisters of Bon Secour and has been transformed into a campus house. This house is the home for the Romero RLC.
Located on the Merion Campus, this house is known for its grand staircase and stained glass windows. The area around the house is beautifully landscaped and is used by the students for a wide variety of activities. St. Mary's also features a new renovated kitchen that is shared by the community.
- Kitchen area with stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator, and table
- Air-conditioning in most student rooms
- Cable television service included
- University meal plan required
- Lounges and Study Areas
- Common bathroom areas
- Laundry facilities
- University Network Access
Variety of room configurations (doubles, triples, quads, and 5 person room)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or Wardrobe