An all female house dedicated to the memory of Rev. Albert Brown, S.J., a former President of Saint Joseph's University and builder of Barbelin Hall. Acquired October 1958.
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included (Comcast)
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 8-meals-per-week Plan.
Life In St. Albert's and Campus Houses
The Laspsley Lane Campus houses (Hogan, Jordan, St. Alberts, and Sullivan) offer students in a unique living opportunities on the Merion side of campus. Several houses offer students the opportunity to participate in Residential Learning Communities, such as the Arts RLC, and help fuel their passions. All houses have common spaces in these converted mansions to gather and study or socialize.
A Hawk Perspective
“I live in St. Alberts. It's in a great spot on Laspley lane and the house is really neat and different to live in.” - Lauren
Capacity: 21 Females
Campus house with a variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or wardrobe with built in dresser