Saint Albert's will not be available for the 2020-2021 Housing Selection Process.
An all female house dedicated to the memory of Rev. Albert Brown, S.J., a former President of Saint Joseph's University and builder of Barbelin Hall. Acquired October 1958.
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included (Comcast)
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 10-meals-per-week Plan.
**St. Albert's does not offer air-conditioning. Students assigned to St. Albert's may bring window and/or floor fans. Individual air-conditioning units (window, portable, freestanding) are not permitted. Any air-conditioning units found in student rooms will be confiscated.
Life In St. Albert's and Campus Houses
The Lapsley Lane Campus houses offer students unique living opportunities on the Merion side of campus. All houses have common spaces in these converted mansions to gather and study or socialize.
A Hawk Perspective
“I live in St. Alberts. It's in a great spot on Laspley lane and the house is really neat and different to live in.” - Lauren
Capacity: 21 Females
Campus house with a variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or wardrobe with built in dresser