An all female house dedicated to the memory of Rev. Albert Brown, S.J., a former President of Saint Joseph's University and builder of Barbelin Hall. Acquired October 1958.
Capacity: 21 Females
Campus house with a variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or wardrobe with built in dresser