Rashford Hall (5200 City Ave.) was named in honor of 24th University President Rev. Nicholas S. Rashford, S.J.
Built in 2004, these 2 bedroom ( 4 person occupancy) , 1 1/2 bathroom apartments are located near the heart of the campus. In addition, you can study or do your laundry in the buildings, via the convenient study lounges and laundry facilities on each floor.
- Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, two bedrooms, and one full bath
- Cable television service included
- Appliances (Refrigerator & Stove/oven) and furniture included
- Beautiful hard wood floors
- 24-hour security desk
- Laundry facilities located in Building
- Vending machines
- Located on the Overbrook campus with Shuttle service available
Life In Rashford
Rashford Apartments offer an apartment-style community with the benefits of close proximity to campus. Spacious common spaces on each floor also allow students to gather and study or have programs. Starbucks, Landmark and the campus bookstore are also right next door to the residence halls.
A Hawk Perspective
“I enjoy Rashford because I have a greater amount of privacy than hall style since I share my bathroom and living space with only 3 other people. I love the common lounge on each floor where I can study and socialize with others. It is an opportunity to relax after a long day by catching up with my friends. Also, having a living room allows for more room to have friends over than a hall style dorm room. It is used for meals, hanging out, and studying. It's also just a lot quieter than living in a hall style dorm setting.” - Hayden
Capacity: 166 residents (Co-ed)
2 Bedroom/ 1.5 Bathroom Apartments (4 person occupancy)
1 Bedroom/ 1 Bathroom Apartments (2 person occupancy)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Wardrobe with built in dresser
- Couch and chairs
- Dining room table with chairs
- Kitchen Appliances (Refrigerator & Stove/oven)