This campus house is named for Thomas K. Quirk, a faculty member at the University. This house was acquired from the Old Gerhard Estate in September 1948.
Capacity: 30 Females
Variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, & triples)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or wardrobe with built in dresser