Quirk Hall will not be available for the 2020-2021 Housing Selection Process
This campus house is named for Thomas K. Quirk, a faculty member at the University. This house was acquired from the Old Gerhard Estate in September 1948.
- Basic cable television service included (Comcast)
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 10-meals-per-week Plan.
**Quirk does not offer air-conditioning. Students assigned to Quirk may bring window and/or floor fans. Individual air-conditioning units (window, portable, freestanding) are not permitted. Any air-conditioning units found in student rooms will be confiscated.
Life In Quirk
Quirk Hall offers many students close proximity to central campus in a unique campus house-style community. The three-story building is a converted mansion, which adds to its unique charm for students and a large community space is available for programs and studying.
A Hawk Perspective
"I really like being close to everything on campus and being near everyone." - Paul
Capacity: 31 residents
Variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, & triples)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or wardrobe with built in dresser