The recently renovated Pennbrook Apartments are located on the Overbrook campus. The individual apartments feature spacious floor plans, hardwood floors, and modern kitchens and bathrooms.
- Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, two bedrooms, and one full bath
- Cable television service included
- Appliances (Refrigerator & Stove/oven) and furniture included
- Beautiful hard wood floors
- 24-hour security desk
- Laundry facilities located in Building
- Vending machines
- Located on the Overbrook campus with Shuttle service available
**With the exception of the Garden Level Units (G1-G4), Pennbrook does not offer air-conditioning. Students assigned to Pennbrook may bring window and/or floor fans. Individual air-conditioning units (window, portable, freestanding) are not permitted. Any air-conditioning units found in student apartments will be confiscated.
Life In Pennbrook
Pennbrook Apartments were recently renovated to give students an enhanced experience in a classic building. Students also have a shuttle service stop and train station right next to their building for quick access to central campus or downtown.
A Hawk Perspective
"I love living in Pennbrook because it has given me the chance to experience apartment style living while still residing on campus. The apartments are incredibly nice with a full size kitchen even including a dishwasher! There are many convenient and delicious food options along 63rd street and I love living right across the street from the train station so I can quick grab a train into Center City. Overall, Pennbrook has been my absolute favorite place to live on campus!" - Kelly
Capacity: 137 residents (Co-ed)
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 person apartments
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Kitchen, Living Room, Bedroom, and Bath
- Kitchen: Appliances included refrigerator & stove/oven, microwave, & dishwasher
- Living room: sofa, side chair, and coffee table
- Bedroom: 1 bed, desk, and dresser per resident and shared closet