This house, acquired in October of 1959, is dedicated to the memory of Rev. P. Aloysius Jordan, S.J., a former Jesuit faculty member at the University.
Jordan Hall is the home for the Arts Residential Learning Community.
- Kitchen with stove/oven, microwave & refrigerator
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
Capacity: House- 23 Females, Annex - 4 males
Variety of room configurations (doubles, triples, quads)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or Wardrobe