An all male house, named for Rev. Thomas Hogan, S.J., a Jesuit faculty member at the University. Acquired December 1964.
- Kitchen with stove/oven, microwave & refrigerator
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included (Comcast)
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 8-meals-per-week Plan.
Capacity: 35 males
Configuration: variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples & quads)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or Wardrobe