An all male house, named for Rev. Thomas Hogan, S.J., a Jesuit faculty member at the University. Acquired December 1964.
- Kitchen with stove/oven, microwave & refrigerator
- Lounge space
- Basic cable television service included (Comcast)
- Ethernet access
- Building wide wireless network access
- University meal plan required*
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machines
* Students may choose from the following meal plan options: Unlimited Access Plan, 12-meals-per-week Plan, or 8-meals-per-week Plan.
Life In Hogan & Campus Houses
The Laspsley Lane Campus houses (Hogan, Jordan, St. Alberts, and Sullivan) offer students in a unique living opportunities on the Merion side of campus. Several houses offer students the opportunity to participate in Residential Learning Communities, such as the Arts RLC, and help fuel their passions. All houses have common spaces in these converted mansions to gather and study or socialize.
A Hawk Perspective
"Hogan is a great house to live with friends and is close to everything on campus. It's great to be able to hang out in the common space or go back to our room and have privacy." - Jonathan
Capacity: 35 males
Configuration: variety of room configurations (singles, doubles, triples & quads)
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Closet and/or Wardrobe