Located on our Overbrook Campus, Ashwood offers predominantly two-bedroom (4-person occupancy) apartments known for their hard wood floors and spacious layouts. These 4-person apartments may be "upgraded" to a 5-person apartment at the discretion of the residents of the apartment.
Apartments are single gender by apartment and include appliances and furniture.
- Kitchen, Living room, Dining room, two bedrooms, and one full bath
- Cable television service included
- Internet Access
- Appliances (Refrigerator & Stove/oven) and furniture included
- Beautiful hard wood floors
- 24-hour security desk
- Laundry facilities located in Building
- Vending machines
- Located on the Overbrook campus with Shuttle service available
Life In Ashwood
Ashwood Hall offers students an apartment style living in a classic apartment building. Each apartment have a dining room for perfect for family style meals and large living rooms to hang out with roommates. Students also have the shuttle service and train station right next to their building for quick access to central campus or downtown.
A Hawk Perspective
"Living in Ashwood is a lot of fun. My friends and I enjoy big living and dining rooms that allow us to have friends over. The building has a lot of charm and is close to the train into the city!" - Stacy
Capacity: 137 residents (Co-ed)
Ashwood Apartments are predominantly 4 person (upgradable to 5-person) two bedrooms, one bathroom units.
Each room has the following furniture (1 per resident in room):
- Bed (standard twin)
- Desk & Chair
- Wardrobe with built in dresser
- Couch and chairs
- Dining room table with chairs
- Kitchen Appliances (Refrigerator & Stove/oven)