If you would like to submit a Facility Work Request for your room or apartment, please review the following information specific to the building in which you are assigned.

If you have an emergency (i.e. no power, leaks, clogged/overflowing toilet), please contact the Emergency Contact information available for each location. You may also contact Public Safety & Security who will dispatch someone to the situation.

If you live in Pennbrook Apartments: New Information 

Pennbrook utilizes a work-request platform called AppFolio. Upon move-in residents will receive an email with instructions on how to setup their account and submit work-requests.  Please use only the maintenance feature. You DO NOT need to use the insurance or payment feature. They are part of the platform and could not be removed.


Pennbrook will no longer monitor pennrepairs@sju.edu.

For Pennbrook Emergency Maintenance, call 215-995-3233, extension 1.

 If you live in any other SJU-Operated Residence Hall:
Please submit your work request through the SJU SchoolDude system by clicking the following icon. You will be prompted to create an account using your SJU email address during your first log-in.

For Emergency Maintenance, please call Facilities at x3000 Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm. After hours and on weekends, please call Security at x1111.