FACT: SJU students who completed one internship before graduation earned, on average, $11,000 dollars more than students who did not complete an internship.
The Philadelphia Area Internship Program
The Philadelphia Area Internship Program is a course that allows students to gain upper division credit by completing written assignments and working a total of 130 hours in the public sector, the private sector, or in non-governmental organizations in the Philadelphia area. The program uniquely connects academics and professional life.
For more information about Philadelphia Area Internships contact Dr. Amber Abbas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Museums, Archives, and Historic Sites
- Public Law, Legal Advocacy, and Courts
- Private Law
- Community Organizing and Outreach (see also International Politics and Policy)
- International Policy and Politics
- Academic Publishing and Research
- Congress and the Legislative Process
- Campaigns and Electoral Politics
- Communications, Consulting, Advertising, and Public Relations