The Philadelphia Foundation Scholarships
Students can apply for close to 50 scholarships awarded annually by The Philadelphia Foundation.
NABA Corporate Partner Scholarship
Paul S. Mills Scholarship
The Paul S. Mills Scholarship program offers scholarships to students pursuing an undergraduate education in a financial service related field. This may include finance, accounting, insurance or risk management, actuarial sciences, and related fields of business.
Abbott & Fenner Scholarships
The A&F Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post-secondary institution.
SILA Post Secondary College Scholarship
The Securities and Insurance Licensing Association Foundation, Inc. (SILA Foundation, Inc.) is proud to announce the availability of ten (10) two thousand and five hundred dollars ($2500.00) scholarships for use at any accredited post-secondary college or university.
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Scholarship
If you are a female student who is a freshman, sophomore or junior in a Bachelor’s Program or Associates Program, a Senior accepted into a graduate program, or a Graduate student, in a qualified major or discipline focused on a career in commercial real estate, please encourage her to consider applying for our scholarships.
The application and scholarship qualifications are attached. Applications can be submitted immediately and must be submitted by 5 pm on January 3, 2018, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winners will be decided and notified in March 2018, with the award presentation at the CREW Philadelphia Past Presidents Event in April 2018. Our winners will each receive:
$5,000 check to be used for tuition and book expenses
- Scholarship URL: https://www.realtor.com/scholarships/.
- Application Deadline: 6/30/2018.
- Awards: 1st place ($2,500), 2nd place ($1,000), 3rd place ($500).
- Essay Prompt: In 300-500 words, tell us what makes you proud of where you live. In your response, focus on a neighborhood where you feel you are a 'local' - one that you know well and have pride in - and tell us what that neighborhood is known for and why you prefer it above all others.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be a legal U.S. resident, 18 years or older, and a graduating high school senior or current freshman, sophomore, or junior in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university or graduate school in the United States.
- No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. See Official Rules at https://www.realtor.com/scholarships/ for more details.